A collaborative project between McDonald’s in partnership with Lumo Interactive.
The Shadow Wall leverages McDonald’s iconic heritage and brand, creating a cost effective, evolving, transferable, space saving form of engagement for customers in a playful and meaningful way.
REGISTER FOR SHADOW WALL
Shadow Wall registrations have been paused due to the Kinect camera being discontinued. Lumo Interactive is in the process of porting this application to a new 3D camera, and will reopen registrations when the app becomes available again.
Lumo Play software is still available to McDonalds locations looking for interactive floor and wall experiences.
WHO WE ARE
We design large-scale interactive games & experiences. Our team has patents, granted and pending, around interactive projection displays, and we've deployed thousands of installations worldwide.
- Fun, active branding
- Easy to update
- Flexible setup
- Digital & physical activity
- Fun for all ages
- Affordable solution
- No internet required
HOW IT WORKS
Customer movement triggers fun, animated interactions with well-known characters. Includes two character sets; Ronald McDonald & Friends, and Happy. Up to three people can interact with the wall at a time.
Ronald mcdonald & Friends
WHAT YOU NEED
1. VIDEO PROJECTOR
2. KINECT SENSOR 5.9’ (1.8m) from floor
3. LIGHT COLORED WALL works with any sized wall
4. WINDOWS COMPUTER w/ Shadow Wall software
5. FLOORSPACE minimum of 6.5’ (2m) from wall
6. VINYL RONALD MCDONALD SHOEPRINT DECALS 6.5’ (2m) from wall
1. Lifetime software license
2. Five characters, two games (Ronald McDonald, Grimace, Hambuglar & Birdie / Happy)
3. Installation guide, preferred suppliers, and pricing
later this year:
4. Music solution with stores to further engage customers
5. An additional game
REGISTER FOR shadow wall
Lumo Interactive software includes a lifetime license for the Shadow Wall application with both Happy and Ronald McDonald & Friends displays.
When you register, we will contact you within 24 hours to connect you with a regional installation specialist in your area.